1.1. Course Description
Midterm exam??. Final exam ??
- Handout course description and stack specification. Introduce
course, myself (office hours), textbook, marking scheme.
There will be approximately 9, most are 1-week, some 2-week.
- Lab access??
- TAs. [who are they, how can they be contacted?]
1.2. Programming Prerequisites
This course is not about any particular programming language, both the
textbook and the lectures are 99% language independent. However, the
assignments must be done in a specific programming language - Turbo C.
The assignments assume you are already familiar with:
- built-in data types (integer, real, character)
- enumeration types
- structures, unions
- user-defined types
- functions & parameter passing
- control structures: if, switch, for, while